5th wk of Driving Course (Part II)

Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Oh wow.. its already 530pm, which means i still got abt 2 more hrs to enjoy b4 bk in.. :( so sad.. life in the civilian world nv lasts more than 24 hrs for me.

And this wkend my civi life just got worse.. cos i got "confined", not the real confinement, its i auto-confine at home.. resting at home cos of my sicknesses.. Started since thurs night when i just bk out from camp.. tot can enjoy 1 day before gg back but who noes? Kena this stupid Fever+Cough+Flu combo! Damn.. i became a patient for that night. It became worse the next day that i had to call daddy to fetch me to the nearest hospital cos no clinics were open during PH. Therefore, i went to NUH A&E to get myself checked. After everything was done, the only thing i knew was... no mc.. wtf!! lol.. i wanted mc so can rest at hm.. bt the doc said i looked fine so she din give me mc.. damn! So i lan lan gotta bk in camp tt night. Bked in wif a heavy heart.. tt night also din slp well.. finally sat bk out and back to home as a patient all the way till now :(

Ok, so let me begin from the start...

Firstly, i finally passed my HSP on the 4th attempt!! Yes!! So happy!! As most ppl already passed on the 3rd.. so i was aiming to pass it by the 4th try.. and i rly did!! Thank God!! The boards were rather easy and tester gave a bit of chance so i cud pass.. haha.. finally!! I can "so-called forget" abt the HSP stuffs and all.. dun have to give a damn abt it anymore.. as its so stressifying to think abt them all the time.. So well, i passed! Still got a few who failed.. so im rly thankful that i passed!! :)

Secondly, my driving.. is still not very gd.. and each time i commit a mistake which i not supposed to, my DI will f me.. and i will get more panicked and commit another mistake.. one after another.. haiz.. wish i cud drive freely on the road without him nagging at me but its inevitable.. hmm.. this wk just started to drive 200 mins.. its rly very TIRING!! 100 mins already enuf for me to bear.. another 100 mins... its rly killing me!! Okays i noe im slow therefore i nd to work extra harder.. practise more.. but ppl is practice makes perfect, i is the other way round, practise too much becomes worse, until the extent my DI wanna gave up on me, he said he dun wan care anymore le.. let me "die".. fail the test.. ohhh shucks.. i guess i already blew him off this time.. wondering wad shud i do now.. hmphs.. TP is just ard the corner.. i must pass the TP in order to get the license i've long been awaiting for!! So pls!! God show some miracle so i can pass TP!!

Thirdly, Parking 3 TON is soooo not easy!! As 3 ton is bigger and longer.. harder to control too.. wells, i din have enuf practise in parking thats y.. cos everytime 200 mins driving, not enuf time to practise parking.. and the worst is, i have parking test on tues!! Gosh!! Monday sure stay back to do parking liao.. haven done any parallel yet.. must go do one on Mon and make sure i done all the parking lots and hopefully can pass the test on Tues!! Hee..

Lastly, my circle of frens in this course is still not that big and i dun really have a buddy too. I wish to have a buddy whom i can share and relate with throughout the course but it seems so impossible. Im like so outcast in my bunk.. trying to mix with them yet can't.. haiz.. blame it on my slow responsiveness.. i hate myself for being slow response.. dunno wad to talk at times.. just stare at blank wall..

Now, i still have a bit of cough and runny nose.. so irritating!! hate cough especially!! continuous cough is very painful.. there was once i kept coughing non-stop.. so terrible!! i so scared i can't stop coughing anymore.. but whew, lucky i din.

K lahs, its getting late oredi.. time to pack up and prepare for bk in... cya'll next sat.. hope to come back with gd news.. pass TP and parking!!

Alrights, sayonara~

0 comments

Post a Comment