Driving Course!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Just felt like posting something.. now i hardly got any time and feel to do this kind of thing, but i just feel like pouring out wadever thats in my heart.. so here goes.

Firstly, let me tell u that im gg thru this Class 4 Driving Course.. which has just started since tues.. stay in course.. at Sembawang camp.. dam far lor. Tats like our "home", but the "school" is at Kaki Bukit camp, which is somewhere in Ubi.. damn damn far!! But, got shuttle bus to ferry us la, so no nd worry! So the routine is like this...

Wake up in the morning at 5am!!
Got my glasses and my fieldpack im gonna hit KBC..
Before i leave, brush my teeth with a tube of Colgate..
Cos when i leave for the night, im coming back at 8pm..

Im talking bout...
Sweat tricking down my toes toes
Trying to learn my notes notes
Shutting on n off my phones phones...

Don stop! Make it pop.. IC's blow my landrovers up..
Tonite.. imma fight till we see the headlights
Tik tok, on the clock, no the driving wont stop.. no..
Oh.. oh.. oh...

Haha, ok.. enuf abt the lame-ness... hahahaha.. got too influenced by LAMERS!!

Ok lah i wun bore u with the same ROUTINE i do everyday.. so lets not talk abt it!!

What i do everyday is none other than.... learning how to drive!! of cuz...

First, is the........ HIGHWAY CODE!! Arghhhh... gonna have test next monday.. its not easy lor.. i mus study hard for this test.. and hope can pass!!

Next, is... CIRCUIT DRIVING.. on monday too!! Where we will start driving hands-on in the landrover!! OMGOSH!!

Just ytd, on fri, we went for the driver simulator course.. its like arcade driving, but different from that.. its REAL driving.. except not too REAL.. but its still REAL!! lol.. okok.. its a pretty big machine... that makes me kinda giddy when sitting on it.

First attempt i failed.. hit the kerb too many times, collisions here n there, zig zag steering.. so i tried agian on my second attempt. and guess wad?? i.......................... PASSED!! Yeah!! But.. its a borderline pass.. haha -.-

I guess i still haven got use to driving yet.. i rly have to put my heart, mind n soul into driving!! I want to get a license!!

So all i can do now is to study..... for highway code.. and then learn how to drive!!

THats all i can say....

Bunkmates wise, i wud say im still not very close with them.. or maybe its myself not willing to open up more.. God, pls help me to open myself up more to them.. i want to have frens definitely!! Or else the course will be so boring... or maybe im just a boring person.. with low intellectual emotional intelligence.. i just feel that of myself.. sighhh :((

can't think properly now....

shall end off here... gdbyezzz for now..!

0 comments

Post a Comment