2nd week of Driving Course

Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Hello Bloggy! Here to blog abt my 2nd week in Driving Course..

Basically, i just started Circuit Driving this week and there are rly lots to learn!!

First, got to meet my DI (Driving Instructor) who is VERY EXTREMELY FIERCE!! Yes.. i can vouch for that.. but then his teaching is gd lah..

So, everytime i drive very stress.. make any mistake will kena the harsh scoldings... Firstly, i learn how to control the landrover, all the controls and so on.. then next learn how to turn.. Turning is really not easy!! U have to get the dashboard in line with the kerb when turning LEFT.. and turning RIGHT is another matter.. sometimes u have to gauge HOW MUCH to turn and WHEN to turn.. so its not very easy.. turn early.. kena scolding, turn late, also kena scolding.. but turn just nice..

Apart from that, also nd to learn how to control the gear.. and i rly hate this part.. cos everytime got to clutch in then change gear and i still not v gd at it.. and whenever u stop at the stop line, must pull handbrake and engage 1st gear.. that is sth which i always forgot.. so my DI keep reminding me by F-ing me thru and thru..

Every driving lesson with him is like HELL.. 100 mins of HELL.. F words, scoldings.. all so harsh.. to the extent i can't take it.. but i noe its gonna make me to be a stronger person and better person at driving too..

Only thing is, when i can't do things which most of my peers are doing now such as turning and so on.. properly, i get quite demoralised and wonder to myself.. Why others can do but i cannot?? Why they learn fast and i cannot learn fast?? I really feel very demoralised.. and wanted to give up driving already.. Cos, driving is not fun at all.. its so stressed.. until i got headache!! I dun feel like driving anymore...

I rly dunno how long i can keep up with driving.. my passion for driving now is only 50%.. sometimes feel like im being forced to drive..

I failed my first CD assessment... but i dun feel sad. Cos i alrdy noe i wud fail.. but maybe i still hope that i cud pass.. anyway, its ok.. i dun wanna drive at public road yet!! But, its my DI who dun wanna see me in circuit anymore.. he wan me to drive in public rd.. so he gonna PUSH ME TO THE MAX until i pass and got more confidence then can drive in public rd..

Haiz.. booking out and in is the WORST.. Bk out on SAT AFTERNOON, bk in back on SUNDAY 9pm.. machiam only 1 day liddat.. i rly have not much time left in the civilian world at all.. i just hope when im free at times, i can meet up with some of my close frens and catch up with them thats all.. afterall i just feel my time is very limited, with more than 80% of my time dedicated to ns.. left only 20% for myself and my frens..

I just hope i can make more frens thruout my time in this Driving Course.. im still working on that.. Sociliaising is a big big problem to me.. esp i can't talk very gd.. sometimes i respond too slow and got ppl quite pissed off with me... i rly hate myself.. for not talking well.. why am i born to be like this..

Haiz... going to book in soon later... nth much moe to say... just see how it goes.. if i rly cannot carry on anymore, then i will think of giving up le..

Thats all...

Buaiz.

0 comments

Post a Comment