6th wk of Driving Course

Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Yes, hello im back again to update on the 6th week of my Driving Course.

This week, as usual, driving and parking test and also, cross country.

Basically on monday, went to take an internal driving assessment conducted by the individual DIs.. and so i went for the test and....failed, yes :(

Next, tues was parking test.. this was my worst cos i haven practised much.. when it was my turn, they changed the parking lot to left parallel parking.. i was like.. OMG!! I haven even learnt how to do it, not even practise. So wells, caught a few last min tips from my parking instructor and i tried to do it.. actually i almost succeeded..!! But.. stupid thing i hit the pole slightly so dammit.. failed! :(

Wed was cross country.. an experience of outfield driving and all.. for the whole day!! So many obstacles to go thru.. but it was fun.. esp driving the landrover up the slope.. Speeding!! So cool!! Yeah.. came back with sweat and shag-ness all written over the face..

Thurs, back to driving again and then, parking re-test for the failures.. This time i was determined to pass.. but count me lucky, cos i got a parking lot which i practised before so i was able to do it!! So lucky.. and yes, i passed finally!! :) So now, no more parking in future lo!! yeehah!

Okk.. basically wanna talk abt driving.. My driving is half-standard lah.. my DI said i can control the veh well and maintain safety, but one thing i lack is.. traffic awareness.. that requires observation.. cos sometimes i commit mistakes here and there due to traffic awareness.. damm.. i hate it lor!! Turn left, turn right.. Turn right, turn right.. makes me so confused.. and so afraid to cut into other ppl lane as well..

These few days when i drive, keep kena scolding by my DI.. he seem to become a changed person.. more heated up and angry and fierce.. like a monster. I now quite scared of him thats y everytime i drive i very stress.. must do perfect if not will sure kena scolding. :X But then, how can i not make mistakes?? Im not perfect.. i sure make mistake one.. so when i do, he will scold and scold.. very harshly.. got once he even throw something at me.. (F HIM!!) I very angry actually.. wanna scold back, but didn't.. i hate it lor.. can't he let me drive properly?? This is wad i face all the time... scoldings and scoldings non-stop!!!!

On sat, it was even worst.. tot bkout day i shud be fine but who noes, on the start, i already did some mistakes, plus, his mood was bad.. so... he really EXPLODED this time.. after he exploded, i tried to do everything nice nice and dared not make any more mistakes.. only when gg back that time.. PARKING!!! This is the worst of my worst.. i can't do the parking very nice wan.. always need time to adjust here and there.. and his presence in the car make me even more stressed and tensed.. So this was wad i did.. like usual, i reverse the veh.. until suddenly he ask me to stop.. then guess wad???

He put his face near my ear and then he shouted SUPER LOUD.. CI BAI!! inside my ear!!! FUCK HIM!!! Im not deaf okay!!! Why must scold so loud.. so fucking loud that everyone in the training shed can hear it.. fuck man!! It was my mistake la.. i forgot to check left mirror (thats my mistake all the time)... but why must he shout at my ear?? FUCK HIM LA!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I damn pissed off lor... but just control only... fucking embarrassed lor.. den after several tries, i still cannot make it.. then he said, he dun wan to waste his fucking time anymore so he asked me off engine and fuck off...

Nowdays, he's getting more and more heated up... i am (more and more) scared of him liaoz... but he's truly a fucker lor... scold and scold so loud.. FUCK!!!! I hate it lah!!!

Nvm, just gonna bear with it for another 2-3 more days cos TP will be on wed.. and hopefully i pass TP, then dun have to see his face anymore!!! I dun wanna see him anymore!!!! I want to pass TP asap!!!! I dun wanna see him anymoer!!!!!!!!!

Actually, to say so, he's a gd DI la.. but his methods sometimes not v gd, and his temper problem.. flare up easily.. if only he can control his temper... but he can't.. too bad..

Anyway, i'll just put up with him until TP starts... hope i do a nice one... so yeah... thats how my driving story is... everyday kena F and scoldings... thats y i fucking hate driving... i tot driving shud be fun and all?? Nvm, pass TP and i can drive however i wan also no one care.. But, i must pass TP first la.. so.... I MUST PASS TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok la.. say so much le... on to the friends part...

Friends wise.. in my bunk, i can say no one is close to me at all... i just try to mix ard with them.. but somtimes they also not very nice to me.. when i do some wrong mistake, they will make a joke out of it and laugh.. haiz.. kinda used to being laughed at already so no big deal to me... i just wish for a better day everyday and hopefully i can get to make at least a few close frens in this course before it ends.. but currently, its hard to do so and i dun think i can find any..

Its just so sad not to have any close frens at all in the course... i rly wish to have one... haiz..

Okok.. enuf of sob stories le... gtg eat dinner already.. mum is nagging!!

Cya..!

0 comments

Post a Comment