Just a short note

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Well, im just so frustrated.

Why?

Becos of my dad.. he keeps nagging me to go find job and not stay at home to be a freeloader.

Whenever he is at home and he sees me, he will always come and tell me this.. “GO FIND JOB AND DUN BE FREELOADER!!”

Until im just so frustrated by the constant naggings..

To HIM, its like always work work work.. money is important.. i noe he is like supporting the family income now so he has a BIG burden to carry, unlike the rest of my family.. who are just living off by themselves.. they earn wad, they keep.. but my dad is the only ONE that is contributing to the family..

But even though.. he did not care abt my feelings at all..

He only noe how to constantly nag me to find work, but.. has he cared for my feelings?? Does he noe wad im gg thru??

He doesn’t even noe a single thing wad im gg thru..

Come to think of it, im also quite guilty for not working but just keep spending..

I noe i wasted my 4 mths holiday… nv even go find a proper part time job.. only temp ones.

Anw, thats not the matter.. i noe my dad is telling his fren over the phone or whoever that his son is useless only noe how to be a free loader.. wadever.. he doesn’t even ask how am i feeling or even cared for me as a father.. only noe how to push me to go work work work..

Even now, im just left with ard 1 mth to NS, he’s still asking me to go find work.. and blaming me why i din go find work the previous months.. haiz.. im sick and tired of it le..

Work work work.. its not that i dun wan to work, but if i work and work and SACRIFICE MY HAPPINESS.. wads the pt?? I dun wan to work like just a nobody.. even if so, i wanna work happily..

No use saying all this liao.. since NS is drawing nearer.. but i just hate it my dad keeps thinking in his mind abt WORK.. and nothing else.. does he even care im gg army and wun get to see him for maybe 2 years?? I dun think he even care at all.. he is also not gg to send me off..

To him, im just nothing.. i live for myself.. wadever spending or expenses i am handling myself now.. using my own savings.. i din even take his money.. only times whereby i stay home and eat.. and im seriously sick and tired of him asking me to find work work work when he dun even spare a tot abt my feelings..

I want somebody who can understand me and encourage me, not just PUSH PUSH PUSH me to do sth i dun like.. and esp now there’s not much time left too..

If NS wasn’t sth compulsory or i cud just forgo it.. i would have gone and find work already..

$$$.. is always the source of all probs.. keep spending $$ need to earn it back thru working..

ANW anyway, i dun wish to care abt anything now since i alrdy left 1 mth to ns.. wad can i do? work? yes im guilty im guilty.. for not working.. haiz..

If only HE understands how i feel.. everyone always say parents are the best to look for advice.. but to me, my parents dun even does counselling.. Parents shud look after the problems of their children.. tats wad a parent shud do.. but my parents did nth except just to nag ang NAG and NAG NAG NAG NON-STOP!!

ARggghHH!!!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!!!

Somebody just come help me….$$$$

I want my happiness!!!!~

0 comments

Post a Comment