The Autograph Book

Monday, June 22, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Yesterday, i ‘ransacked’ my cupboard and actually found this…

It is an Autograph Book which i used to collect autographs from my friends in the good old days.

Looking at it.. really brings back lots of memories.

Although the cover is a little old, but the contents are still as good as ever.

I wonder how many of us have this habit of collecting autographs from friends?

If there is one word i can describe abt this book, it is “PRICELESS”.

It is not the book that made it priceless, but th CONTENTS inside the book which contains all the various heartwarming messages and autographs penned down by my friends.

Looking at all those autographs which have been penned down in this book really bring me the greatest joy as i knew in those days, the friendship that we forged were so pure and golden. As friends, we loved and value one another wholeheartedly and sincerely. But now, times have changed.

Among those messages, many quoted the phrase “FRIENDS FOREVER” in my book. How i wish it was for real! Yes, those days we were all so young and innocent tat we really tot friends are for life, but its not true at all. Friends come and go…

Anyway, how time flies!! From pri to sec, then to poly and now.. to the next phase of life.. I really hate growing up! If i could stay in those primary sch days forever, i will for they are the most enjoyable and happiest days of my life.

As of now, i will truly madly deeply treasure this lovely autograph book of mine as it contains the best memories i could have ever.

This autograph book will always be a priceless possession of mine. And those messages, they will forever be etched deeply inside my heart.

0 comments

Post a Comment