The verdict

Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Ok.. at last, the verdict is out! I realised i have been using this phrase a lot of times... like the posting i got after pop from bmt.. and also the posting i got from the oeti course.. Recalling those moments.. yeah they were sort of a "panic rush" for me.. like wondering what's gonna happen next, where will i be posted to... and so on. Well anyway, the verdict is out! What verdict? lol.. the verdict as to whether i'll be extending my mc or gg back to camp..

And well, of coz.. its the former rather than the latter.. which is my mc will be extended.... for another 2 mths. GOsh! So long right! On one hand, yes im glad that i have another extension, but the other hand, i also feel sad cos i can't go out, have to stay home for another 2 more mths, which is hell load boring! Omy omy.. why why why.. did i end up like this? Prob God saw me toiling for abt 1 yr for ns, so he wanted me to have a gd rest.. but.. well.. i just hope i can get well soon.. I would rly love to go out n see the world again.. Oh and btw, that doctor who attended to me is a different one from the last time.. he's sort of strict and keeps telling me not to put my leg on the floor which i did the last time as i tot i was abt to recover.. well, i dunno what to do, who to listen.. is it the prev doctor who said i can put my leg on the floor or isit this one?? Haiz..

I guess this "transition period" is sort of an eye-opener to me too.. like i realised many things throughout this period when i was home-ridden. The phrase, "a friend in need is a friend indeed" truly comes alive.. Saying is easy, but doing is difficult. When a friend is really in need, do we really go and help him/her? It lets me see what kind of friends i have.. the true ones, the goody-goody ones, or the casual hi bye ones.. Truly, how far a person will go to care for a person depends on his own genuine love and care for the person. If a person truly cares for another person, he will no matter wad extend and reach out to him for the furthest he can go. So it all boils down to that thought and concern, whether is it genuine or not. Saying can be easy.. saying "i care for u in my heart".. yes its so easy anybody can say it.. but what about doing it?? Its a different thing altogether.. I guess, this is all about our self thinking and perception.. whether we really perceive that him/her as a true fren or not.

Ppl say, making friends is easy.. but maintaining them is difficult.. Really, it takes a lot of time and effort to nurture and maintain the friendship. Sometimes, some friendships might just fade away and new ones might be formed again and again.. So yup, thats about friendship.

As for now, i simply can't stand my dad talking to his friend now... not that i dun let them talk, but he is like "badmouthing" me telling him all the bad things i have done and so on.. well its all about $$.. as i wanted a new laptop, and i told my dad abt it he doesnt want to give me one as he said there's still one "spare" laptop at home.. but that spare is so slow.. unless we put a bigger RAM into it.. but i can't as i can't even go out and walk.. So his friend was like asking why he dun wan to buy for me.. and then he said things like.. i squander all my money into taking taxis everytime.. im this, im that.. bla bla bla... yes yes yes i take taxi everyday so wad!! Thats my money wad! Ok... perhaps i shudn't take his money, but.. my sis asked him for laptop that day cos hers spoil, he immed go and buy one for her cos she said she need it for work.. wth! He's just more bias to my sis and dote on her more lor.. Forget it, i think i'll just have to save more $$ to buy a good laptop for myself in future.. And thinking abt that, i rly wanna find a job and earn lots of $$ for myself so i will not be looked down upon by my dad and others!! Damnnnnn... just so peeved...

Kind of bored.. wondering what to do the next few days... arghhh!! I can't go on like this!! There's just so much emotions inside me, wanting to share with ppl, but who can i share with? I dun think there's anybody ard to share this burden with me...

i dunno why, i kinda like... lose trust on ppl already.. i dunno who i can trust in this world anymore.. no one seems to be nice to me genuinely.. to think the world is actually such a cruel and realistic place, there's no "love" in this world at all.. i rly wanna live in my own world instead.. dun wanna face the outside world anymore..

0 comments

Post a Comment