Impossible

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Just changed the blog song to a new song... (and its also the song i downloaded.. damn!) Yes.. anyway, its called Impossible by Shontelle.. love this song man.. its so catchy!! Esp the chorus.. tell them all i know now.. bla bla bla.. super catchy!! Just too impossible~~ impossible~~ impossible~~ impossible.. Actually im a bit outdated on eng songs.. this was rather an old song but i just heard it lately and began to fall in love with it.. The song has a lot of feelings in it.. esp when the chorus came.. it was like some sort of "let all your emotions out" kind of feeling for me where i just want to yell and scream like nobody's business to vent all my frustrations and all the things inside my heart out.. so its also one good "venting" song.. for me especially.

Becos humans are all "feel-able" creatures.. we do have feelings.. everyone has. I just can't control myself at times.. but to switch to that emotional side of me again. I really dunno why.. things have changed, people have changed, everyone have changed. They are not the same anymore.. Perhaps its just hard to maintain a long term friendship when ur not even close to someone in the first place.

All this while, i have been living in hurts and hurts.. from sec sch to poly to even now.. army.. but all these hurts does not come from whatever sources.. they come from people. People whom i met all throughout in my life.. i dun wish to recall them anymore.. those were the unhappy experiences.

So now, wad am i gg to say? I felt like im in that same "situation" whereby im beginning to lose trust in ppl again.. that kind of helpless feeling.. insecurity that followed me since.. Maybe its becos i dunno how to conversate with ppl? I dun seem to click with any of them? Perhaps im just a un-sociable and nv-will-get-along-with-anyone kind of person.

Felt like going to another world.. another place out there and start a new life on my own. Perhaps i will live like that in solace forever..

0 comments

Post a Comment