How long more?

Friday, August 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Im just pretending to be calm and cool about recovery.. But, actually the fact is.. i can't wait for it to be over!! I can't wait to get well soon.. to be able to walk again!! Damnn.. how long more?? Just hate it why can't the bone heal fast? The doc said youngsters like me will heal v fast one.. now alrdy more than 1 mth plus le.. still not healing fast? Damn!

It all boils down to that fall.. Why why why!! God why must u let me fall??!! Its so painful and now the recovery is even more painful and boring too.. God, why.. when i just abt to change my section and see my ns life getting changed.. this has to happen to me.. Now im as gd as dead. Cant go anywhere at all.. Im feeling v despair now.. Now that the fall has resulted in this fracture, it will nv be complete again.. Future life awaits more complications for me.. How i wish i can just end my life like this now.. then dun have to worry so much more.. God, perhaps u shudn't brought me into this world.. u brought me in here and let me suffer so much.. i dun wan to stay here anymore.. Damn. Getting so disappointed with ppl, life and all... There's nth much for me to look forward to..

Even after ns life.. i also can't seem to see where my life will go to.. now during ns, also can't do much... damnnnn... why has my life become like this?? GOD!!! Come n change my life!! I can't stand this anymore!!

One more thing i hate the fact im "crippled" now.. yes wadever u call it.. can't walk long distances, can't eat my fav food and drinks, cant go places.. cant do wadever i want!!! Arghhh!! Damnnnn... walking is such a big misery to me!!

God, are u there with me?? Where are u when i needed u?? Why din u watch me and prevent me from the fall?? What do u want me to gain from having this fall?? Tell me!!!

I feel so lifeless now... Sometimes dun even feel like getting up anymore.. maybe just let me die. I dun have the energy to continue anymore..

Disappointments one after another.... having someone close to ur side is jsut so hard.. wanna go back to those good old days and times of mine... damn!! WHY!!! Now, after that fall.. my life is nothing but pitch black!! My social life also becomes lesser due to the fact i can't meet up with ppl.. so many loss rather than gain!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im crying out to u now.... tell me what i shud do!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

0 comments

Post a Comment