Frustrated

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at 12:42 AM
Im writing this post cos im feeling frustrated now..

I simply dun get it.. my house becoming a hotel now!! Damned!!

Cos.. of my sis!! She likes to bring frens home.. and now they playing mj in my house.. so late at night u noe?? I wan to slp also cannot!!

Its not that i dun like her to bring her frens.. but.. our house not big lor, not bungalow or wad.. and she bring so many machiam like party.. crazy lor.. i hate crowds.. i'll get "scared" seeing so many ppl lor..

I simply dun get it.. why must she be so nice to her frens in the expense of sacrificing our family?? Is frens so impt to her that she can forgo the family for her frens? To me, i wun.. ok it depends.. to those whom i regard as true frens, maybe i wud.. but those casual frens, i will nv.. I just dun get it.. she prioritise her frens in front of family.. I noe frens r impt, but also dun have to everytime give in to them wad.. she always give in to them.. see lah.. they playing mj so happily in my hse now.. noisy lor..

I just hate crowds lor.. perhaps its just my "inner disability".. and i also have social probs too.. dun like to talk to ppl.. unless i find them very comfortable n easy to talk to.. but most of the ppl whom i talk to.. usually arent that easy to talk to.. so as such, we are always just "hi bye frens" instead of frens whom can go a long way and chat everything under the sun..

Thats me.. i hate myself too.. why am i not that sociable?? I dun wish to be popular or to be in the limelight, but at least give me some brains to think abt what to do or say to a person when he or she talks to me at least.. i always have difficulty talking to ppl and replying to them, thus i dun carry a conversation quite well..

Enuf abt all this le... back to topic..

Yeah i just dunno why she likes to invite frens home and treat them as "gold".. My house isn't a house anymore.. its become a hotel where ppl come and go as they please.. Where's the basic house rules we ought to have in the traditional old days? No wonder they say, ppl change.. generation changes ppl... I hate this generation of ppl!! I wanna go back to the old tradition again!! Yes i mean it!! I dun like this new generation at all..

Ok i shud stop here now.. hopefully i'll feel better after writing all this down.. peace.

0 comments

Post a Comment