FML!!!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Freakkkkkk!!!! Its getting so bored here.. im almost gg to be bored to death soonzz.. Yet, i still gotta endure another few more mths maybe?? Damnnn... when can i get back to walking eventually?? So damn angry with myself for falling down and ended up this way... I really hate my life now.. Perhaps u think its good to eat, slp, play and do nth for the rest of the day.. its gd to me for a few days, but i simply can't live this kind of life for more than a mth.. close to 2 mths!! Arghhh.. gg crazy soon..

Why must i fall?? And fall so badly?? Ended up with a stupid injury but the most painful thing is recovery!! (Might as well just let me die from the fall!!) I really can't wait anymore...

Felt like no one cares anyway.. Im just a lonely freak out there waiting for death to take place sooner or later..

Heck!! Wadever.. im so messed up with life now that i dun wan to think abt anything else.. If my life gonna be like this, so be it!! Bored then bored to death lor... looking at that stupid leg of mine, how i wish to just break it and end this whole painful recovery process...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnnnn, i dun wan to go back army, but i also dun wan to be stuck at home!! So sickening!! Hate myself..

Shit this whole thing... FML FML FML FML!!!

Sometimes, i keep quiet doesnt mean i hav nth to say. I say ok doesn't mean im fine. When i smile, most of the time its usually a fake smile. Im a very passive person, always waiting for ppl to approach. I dun like to tell ppl what im feeling cos its just not my style. I rather they come and find out from me themselves cos then i will feel its more genuine. But then again, im also afraid to open up. Maybe its just me. I prefer to be sealed up alone in one corner. But, im still hoping someone out there would find me and bring me out of the place im in.

Many at times, we cant be ourselves, esp when we are with frens whom we r not so close with.. we tend to fake ourselves to be happy but actually we're not. I guess everyone has a thing to hide.. their emotions and feelings. If only we can be so open up to many ppl, then we can be true to ourselves. How i wish i can be myself!! Really just myself in front of my frens... Can i?? Where is the real me? Where has it gone to??

Thats all.. im just bored. FML!!

0 comments

Post a Comment