Life goes on

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Yeah life goes on.. and on.. and on..

No matter how bad or sad one’s life is.. Life still has to go on, isn’t it?

Thats life!

Just to update abt my life..

For the past 1 week, have been nearly cooped up at home all day doing something. Guess wad i did??

I played……………POKEMON Diamond. Shocked?

To some it might be a childish game. To me, its a game that requires skill, strategy and wads more impt, it drives my boredom away. Everytime when i play, i explore different towns and cities and felt like i am just roaming around freely like in the game itself.. thats such a cool feeling!

Anw, i admit, its a very TIME CONSUMING game. But once u start.. its hard to stop. Thus, i kept playing everyday.. seems a bit addicted huh? Yup i am quite addicted to it, everyday wake up will just keep playing non-stop.

Well, now that i have finished the game, reality sinks in again. Boredom comes back.. haa.. but whenever im at home, i still feel bored too.. even though i might be playing. Its just so BORED BORED BORED… BOREDOM sucks!

Okays, for the past 1 wk, i only went out twice. One was to meet my fren for tea break. And the other, meet my fren for gym and church svc.

Though they might be just 2 days, but whenever im out, i just feel so cooling, like im finally out from my living cell at home. I really hate cooping up at home!! I’d rather go to some nice place with gd ambience to enjoy the cool scenery.. of coz it’d be better with another person lah.

Ok, tats all for now.. bbz.

0 comments

Post a Comment