Do you know?

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Disappointments after disappointments.. why must disappointments exist?

When will all these sufferings end?

If i were to say i missed my attachment, its rly true!

At least i wouldn't be so bored right now.

And i wouldn't have known the bad and ugly sides of ppl.

During my attachment, even though im damn busy, im thankful that one of my fren met me for lunch and tried to liven up my spirit so i could face everyday with no pressure at all.

However, now that im out, that fren of mine dun even bother to call me anymore.

He is changed totally inside out. I dun think he consider me as a "friend" anymore.

Why is he enjoying life outside while i have to bear all the pain and depression he has given me?

Life is so unfair..

It sucks.. 

I hate life..

0 comments

Post a Comment