A stupid injury that costs me a huge price

Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Well, it doesn't pay to be kind afterall, so wad if ur good to others? They can't see it, and they dun appreciate it.

This person whom i have helped the last time.. has turned around and totally changed like a different person to me now.

Oh well, at least i noe his true colours.. but thats not all.. i suffered a injury becos of him..

I shall call him a fucker!! Seriously mother fucker!! Seriously fucking bitch!!

Well, this was wad he did to me.. he took my finger and bent it all the way backwards until i was totally in pain and he din seem to be apologetic at all.. just becos i said sth not nice to trigger his anger..

And i didn't rly expect wad would happen when i showed him the middle finger. Guess it was my fault too to show the middle finger at him, not knowing he would twist my finger the other way round and injured my finger severely.

Fine, wads happened has happened. But that doesnt mean i will forgive him. He shall forever be in my hated list and im not gonna see him anymore again i swear!! FUCK HIM SERIOUSLY!!

Now im just worried abt my finger as it hurts quite bad and i cant move it too vigorously lest it might drop off or wad.. and having the injury of this finger, my whole hand now seems like no energy.. no longer can do things the way i do.. i can't brush my teeth with my right hand now, shower also cannot.. in a way, my right hand is like "maimed" now.. im a handicap now..

I rly dunno wads gonna happen to my finger, will it cure back or not or will i suffer a fracture.. gotta do an x-ray to find out..

SHIT!! Why must such things happen to me!! Its just so unbelievable that my finger got twisted by that jackass fellow and now i have to live like a handicap without the use of my right hand!! Im so pissed!!!

I just hope everything will be fine.. my finger will regain normal strength again..

So the moral of story is.. never to be kind to others, they dun appreciate, and nv will..

Im so disappointed in this person that i helped him before and he just happily forget everything abt it.. fine i shall no longer see him, i will take him as non-existent from now on..

Just hope i can regain back my finger strength and everything will be fine..

*Keeping fingers crossed*

0 comments

Post a Comment