Life after ORD

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Well, its been a few mths since i last stepped onto this blog again. Just wanted to write what i feel and yeah, so im back.. haha.

Ord was one of the best things that i ever had seriously.. but what comes after ord is really the real thing..

So i have started working already.. been abt 1 mth plus in this IT company. First time doing a full time job in my life besides my internship back in the past.. I must really say, the working hrs are DAMN LONG!! Perhaps i too long nv work outside already..

Oh yeah.. but well i've kinda adapted to the working hrs and everything.. its just a routine everyday.

Except... the waking part!! I seriously hate to wake up so super early just to go to work.. and when im back home, it feels like almost 3/4 of the day is gone with me having like 4 hrs more to myself before i have to go to bed and tmr will be a new day again..

Time seems long when u have things to do, but seems short when u have nth to do.. those days when i were slacking at home idling away.. i rly feel time pass so fast.. but now at work.. time is really so slow.. each day to me is like so long i just can't wait for 6 o clock to come and i can go off.

So how's the people there in my workplace?? Hmms.. so far i would say they are all nice and friendly ppl.. maybe for some a little small temper la esp when they busy then i ask them wad to do they will get a bit pissed its understandable lah.. So yeah so far all still quite gd.. except that i think i have a barrier with my team leader though. Im not saying she's not nice.. but she is in charge of us and i noe its her job to make sure all of us perform well in the job so perhaps for me she find im a bit slow and slacking in the job so sometimes when i go for break for long time, she will suspect me and drop me some hints *wink*.

First time when i was really on the job.. getting the calls and so on.. i was very afraid, its just like a timebomb, anytime anybody can call and i would have to be ready to "defuse the bomb".. if i can't defuse it correctly, the bomb will explode!! So yeah i tend to always go into the offline mode.. which means it will not accept incoming calls. But my team leader saw that and ask me to go online mode all the time so i did.. and yeah, perhaps thanks to her making me feel so "stressed" and "pressurised" and a bit of "fear".. im no longer that scared anymore.. now being in online mode doesn't mean a timebomb to me anymore as i noe roughly what kind of qns ppl will be asking and how to ans them.. only for a minority which are still not easy to solve..so yeah..

AHHH!! I noe its getting a bit boring and hard to understand the previous part cos i haven rly tell u whats my job scope and everything.. basically im doing a helpdesk job and thats to ans fone calls and respond to customer's queries.. haha fun u would say? BUT.. there are difficult times too when u meet those nasty and demanding customers who want their problem solved on the spot.. i guess every job has its highs and lows.. so yup.

I wont go into more details.. so anyway, last wk was the last day i worked with my colleague.. he was the very first colleague that i met on the first day.. and we get along kinda well.. it was also thanks to him that i kinda like working as i noe i got a companion. But now.. he's going to be transferred out, that means he'll no longer be working with me anymore, i feel very sad of course!! To the extent of even crying.. But, i just can't cry out.. And suddenly i think, shud i also leave or shud i continue?? But actually im also waiting for my turn to be transferred out.. which i dunno how long it wud take.. just hope it'll be quick and fast..

Really hate to travel so far to work everyday... from one end to the other... just hope i can endure it for another month.. and then aft that i'll be posted to somewhere nearer to my place..

Sometimes i just think, why must i keep working so hard when others are studying or enjoying?? Is this really what i want?? I rly do not noe..

Now i understand working is not that fun as i thought to be.. its tiring and stressful.. but at least.. its not like army.. army is compulsory, working is not compulsory.. but its compulsory if u want to earn a living and to survive.. so in other words, its still compulsory lah.. haha..

OKOK.. time for me to embrace another new day tmr.. without my colleague tmr.. wonder if anyone will be replacing him or wad.. will it be a better day tmr?? i hope!!

K BAH!! Wadever negative tots that i have.. i'll erase them temporarily and get on with LIFE.. AHHH!! GAMBATTE~~ Renew my mind.. renew my thoughts and thinking..

Keep on fighting!!!!

BYE.

0 comments

Post a Comment