Mid March

Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM
Oookay.. now its mid March already.. but sigh!! Still a long while from ord.. zz

Those april batch ord one are the best.. dun have to stay in that much.. as coming April we all have to stay in already.. stupid man!! Sucks!!

And dunno why suddenly got this major exercise that requires us to stay until 10pm for every mon tues and wed of each week.. sian lor.. that means an early stay in for me!! SUCKS MAN!!

March is a sucky month!! Everything bad and suay comes in March.. this stupid exercise thingy.. ICT and bla bla.. it really sucks lah!!

Now i feel even more and more distant from my pln mates.. dunno wad to say to them when i see them.. but i hate it when some of them try to "disturb" me or "aim" at me.. when i didnt even do anything wrong.. Is it cos i look nice and easy to bully so they do this to me?? What do i gain from being such a nice person afterall?? Being nice is no longer good anymore..

But anw, those whom dun like me are gg to ord soon.. so just quickly f off from this place then i still have one who dun see me eye to eye he gg to ord later than me.. but anw he gg to taiwan soon and will be back in june maybe? So hopefully dun have to see him anymore..

Now the thing is.. i noe stay in is gg to be really sucky.. with my pln mates and bunk mates.. i wonder wad i must do to bond with them closer..

It sucks not to have a fren at all in camp.. u just feel so lonely and alone by urself.. thats me.. i dun feel connected to my pln at all.. there's no togetherness.. and i hate it!!

Some ppl can joke but i can't.. im just so cold and stiff without any sense of humour at all.. why am i born this way..??

Shant say anymore.. will end here bb.. Tmr stay in lo!! SUCKS!! 3 Days!! Grrr...

0 comments

Post a Comment