Independent

Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Most of us arent very independent, we rely a lot on our friends, families to stay alive.. Me too, im rather dependent on friends and families too.

Well, just last wk, God placed sbdy to be with me in my section, but then its only temporary.. This guy was none other than Dextre who was in the m113 section. As our section is short of manpower and he has just came back from his driving course... so he was asked to join our section. At first i tot it wud be a permanent one, but only to realise its only temp.. Actually with his presence, it rly did help me a lot. Why? Cos he's also in the same church as me.. CHC!! Yeah.. fellow bros in christ!! That made it easier for us to get along wif each other. Although sometimes will get chided by my sgt, but his presence is just like "God".. upon seeing him, all my worries and frustrations will be gone.. he's just like an angel sent by God. At first i got to know dex thru sushi, my oje mate.. they were in m113.. first time din noe he was a christian, as his attitude dun rly show.. only thru this time den i got to noe he's also a chc-ian too! It was rly a jubilant news.. to noe that someone of the same church is in the same section as me!!

But however... as i said, he's only temporary.. and plus, next 2 wks he'll be having ICT.. so he wun be around.. thus its back to where i am again.. thats why i nd to be independent.. i think God wants me to be independent.. by taking him away from me.. God wants me to survive on my own.. i hope i can do so.. becos i've been quite reliant on dex ever since he came to our section last wk.. i rly hope he can stay with us for longer periods.. but well.. maybe God just wan me to be more independent so he took dex away..

So well i hope i can be more independent...

Peace and serenity... listening to some peaceful melody is wad i want now...

Doing yoga on the beach...

Imagination..

Independent!!

I can do it!!

RAH!

0 comments

Post a Comment