Goodbye OETI!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM
Today is officially the End Of Course day for me in OETI. So fast... time really flies. Still rmbing when i first came to OETI, i rly abhored the place.. its old, dirty, looks haunted... how can it be a "heaven" for ppl? But now, i truly feel that it is really "heaven" and i rly cant bear to leave the place, and the staff sgts and instructors.. they are all nice ppl.

Tmr will receive the posting result, its either gedong or kranji. Most likely its a stay-in. Really dunno where i am gg to go. Just hope it is a good one and got a few good or close ppl same unit as me that will be gd enuf. Cos its gg to be for 1 yr 7 mths! Its definitely a decision for life as to where i will be and what kind of live i will be living for the rest of the 1 yr 7 mths of my life in ns.

Passing out also means that i am now a qualified technician, but i know i am not.. Even if ask me to go repair vehicle now, i will still struggle with a question mark on my head. But the fact is im already a qualified technician... ah well.

Next is my relationship with the rest of the trainees. Overall, i would say i have a moderate kind of relationship with them. Still not very close yet. I guess its just hard for me to click with them not knowing what to say at times. I tried very very very hard to be like "one of them" but i still dun seem to be "one of them".

'Nuff said...

Life is hard.. gotta move on to the next chapter of life.

If i had a choice, i'd rather not be born into this world so i wun have to experience all these bitterness that im experiencing now.

0 comments

Post a Comment