End of BMT

Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Yes, its the end of BMT for me..

Looking back, these 7 wks had really brought me a lot of heaven and hell..

Many things happened.. and if i were to elaborate, i doubt i can finish.. so anyways, it was really bad that i can say.

It is sad that i din gain much frens thru this bmt.. but well i will take this BMT as a process.. and learn from the mistakes i have made.. never to be so blur again.. must be more alert. Also need to correct my attitude and mindset too.

Thru this BMT, i have seen many kinds of ppl out there.. those who are nice, and those who are bad.. like mostly in my section, including my buddy as well. As buddies, we were supposed to look out for each other but it was not the case for me. I was pretty much f-ed by my bud all the time.. its rly un-tolerable sometimes the words he sweared at me.. all the CiBai, Fuck... all these language.. its disgusting.. but in army its common to hear and use words like this.

And..i simply can't stand chao ah bengs! My buddy is one.. the way he acted in the cab ytd already showed he was one. Furthermore when i reached pasir ris ytd, i saw so many of my bunkmates.. smoking and behaving like chao ah bengs.. im seriously peeved. I mean, why can't they behave themselves in public? Be like normal ppl lah.. dun be pai kia.. chao ah beng.. all these.. why?? why can't they be good citizens of singapore?? They think smoking is cool.. and will make them look cool.. yes it will initially but after that it might lead to lung cancer.. health probs.. and even death. Thats how "cool" smoking can get..

Now having block leave till 20th.. siannz..

Anyways, hope i can get a good unit and probably stay-out of course and near my house too!! *Pray hard*

Oya, 1 thing i'd like to mention is.. during our last day in bmt, when we march back from cookhouse to coy line after our dinner.. my sgt asked me to lead a song.. I was shocked at first as i nv did before and felt i cudn't do it.. and i just can't do it.. till my sgt said if u not gg to lead, we will march one whole round again. As i din wan to cause my platoon to march one whole rd, after mustering up all my courage.. i led a song.. and it was a gd one!! Got commended by my sgt.. i felt so great after that!! Thank him for giving me the chance to lead the song.. it rly brought my confidence level up higher.. And then, on our last march to ferry terminal, he again asked me to lead.. so i did it again and got the hang of it.. suddenly i so loved leading the marching song.. haha.. and also during our last bk in on sunday, it was our PS who led us.. and my PS wanted to give me more confidence so he asked me to be the Platoon IC to give commands to the whole platoon.. so i gave commands and led the platoon.. at that time i felt like a "king".. haha.. thanks to the PS for giving me this chance to build up my confidence.. yup.. so these were really something great that i have done thruout my bmt which im proud of as well..

Overall, i still had a slightly memorable time in bmt.. except all those f**king sesions with my bunkmates and all the bad stuffs.. yup. Suddenly, i had a missing feeling for tekong.. awww.. afterall i stayed there for 7 wks.. kinda missed all the times there.. missed all the ppl there.. aww... unit life is so gonna be so different.. i hope i can cope in there.. God, pls help me.. arigatou!

0 comments

Post a Comment