Nightmare

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 2:57 AM
Thurs (02/07/09)

Today was a gd day, but it turned out to be a "nightmare" for me..

Met Dome at Dhoby and went to arcade for a while. I guess the desire of winning is what triggers money for arcade. But i din spent too much so still ok hee. Then headed to Rochor beancurd again as Dome wanted to eat, so i ate it again.. nice and sweet.. simply loved it! And then, i began tutoring him. Maths is my fav sub! We went thru a series of maths qns.. and, as the noise lvl was damn high.. we decided to leave the place. By then it was evening.. so we walked all the way to Orchard where i had my dinner at "The Old Place (Lau Jie Fang)".. and continued our tuition there.

While everything was fine.. suddenly, i went to touch my ear and i felt it was kind of painful so i asked Dome to help me check out... to my shock, it was swollen!! Initially i tot after squeezing it will be better, however it turned out otherwise.. i was damn shocked and aghast when i saw how monstrous it was..

Shocked and appalled, we hurried to SGH (that was my only choice then).. and due to Dome's mum wanting him to go back home early, i had to stay alone at the hospital :(. Aft the whole thing finished, it was ard 11pm.. The worse thing is.. the whole treatment costs $90!! OMG.. its rly super ex.. but i had no choice but to let my pocket burn one whole..

All bcos of my stupid idea to squeeze the swollen cells.. it caused me a whole lot of trouble and even had to be grounded at home.

Sigh. 赔了夫人又折兵, how true it is!! =(

0 comments

Post a Comment