Prelude

Monday, May 25, 2009 at 12:59 AM

I noe u guys must be waiting anxiously for the Day 3 post and why is it still not ready yet?

Well, im still in the process of doing so.. just not rly into the mood now i guess.

Anws.. life’s still the same after the overseas trip. Or shud i say my life changed? Hmm.. just kidding..

Din rly go out much except to collect my grad attire on fri with my buddy, Doggy. Was a fun, tiring, and rush day.. glad that we had collected the attire but still left the white collar long sleeve shirt.. tmr must buy.. aiz.. still nd to buy SP tie for $9.. wth.. grad so ma fan.. i rly hate it man.. just go get a diploma need to waste so much $$$..

Gah.. omg.. my hair is looong.. nd to go cut by tmr.. so much things to be done by tmr.. haiz.. so rush.. and the grad will be on tues 930am.. nd to be seated by 830am.. cos ours is session 1.. the first session and the most earliest session of all!!

Kk, nth much.. so many things in my life.. so many troubles.. how i just wish to throw them into the deep seas of tioman!!

I miss tioman!! Missed the beautiful sceneries and the calming sound of the seas over there… haiz…

K bah.. signing off here.. bye.

0 comments

Post a Comment