Haircut @ Kim Robinsons

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:28 AM

A few wks ago, i opened my SP email to see if there were any emails, as i long time nv open already.

And then, in the inbox, this catchy subject title catches my attention:

FREE HAIRCUT AT KIM ROBINSONS FOR ALL SP STUDENTS AND STAFF

So, i decided to click it.

After reading thru the details, i found out it was free for only first-timers to the salon, and the promo lasted from 1st Mar till end of Mar.

At that time it was just the start of March, so i decided to wait a few more weeks before going down.

Finally, the day came when i booked my appt on 24th Mar (quite near to the deadline) with one of the branches at Great World.

That day, my fren Aim accompanied me.

We had lunch first at the coffeeshop opp Great World.

Aft that, i went to the salon while he waited for me.

After showing them my student pass (which is a pre-requisite for the free haircut promo), i was led by a staff to be seated at one corner.

Within a few mins, my stylist showed up with a greeting. His name is Keith and he’s a nice and friendly guy.

To get it started, he asked me what can he do for me, i said i wanted a haircut that suits me. Thats wad i normally say haha, cos i dunno wad else to say.

After hearing what i said, he then told me what he’s gg to do to my hair in professional terms.

There were some parts i dun rly understand.. but anw.. just let him do it and see how’s the result at the end bah.

After a refreshing hair wash, Keith helped me to blow dry before he began cutting.

After seeing the result at the end, it was nice and different look as compared to the previous haircut i had.

When i went to enquire abt the normal price for haircut, i was so shocked.. its $79! OH MY GOODNESS!! ITS SO EX!!

But luckily, i got it for FREE!! Thats the privilege of being an SP student..haha.

I bet not many SP students will noe abt this, cos usually they dun read the emails, except for those active ones…

After the haircut, me and Aim went to take a walk along the road and just blindly walk.. hah.

Soon, we found ourselves approaching Clark Quay.

As Aim gotta leave for his dinner with his cousins, we parted and i boarded the train home.

Here are some pics that i took during the walk along the road..

There are pics of nice buildings, hotels, bridges and so on.. beautiful!!

24032009(008)Guess how high is this condominium?

24032009(009)Lovely condominium by the river…

24032009(011) Ever seen such a hotel with super cool neon lights?

24032009(012)

Beautiful bridge by the river..

24032009(014)

24032009(016)

0 comments

Post a Comment